Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Hydraulic Pressure:||50Kg/cm²||Total Weight:||2000kg|
|Max. Weight Of Sand Core:||8kg||Heating Power:||9.6kw|
|Stroke Of Mold Opening:||≤300mm||Total Power:||13.2kw|
Energy Saving Core Shooter Machine With Hydraulic Closing , Easy Operate
1. Machine Application and Scope of Application
HZ 360-HS core shooting machine is a kind of automatic core shooting machine with the functions of vertical parting, full automatic, down-turning die, conveyor belt to convey sand core and automatic mixed sand lifting. It is suitable for small and medium-sized work pieces in valve, faucet, hardware, hydraulic and pneumatic industries. It also applied to the hot core sand and coated sand of furan resin series hot box sand and urea-formaldehyde resin series. It is especially suitable for copper and aluminum casting industry, which can meet the core-making requirements of the core-shooting process with three-component resin, complex core shape and low structural strength.
Machine construction features:
1. human-machine interface and imported high quality electronic control and pneumatic components/hydraulic device to ensure accurate and reliable control and easy operation.
2. there are three modes: manual, single action and automatic.
3. the shooting port is 70 degrees to the sand, away from the high temperature area, so that the perforation is easy to manually clean.
4. The machine is equipped with integral moving mechanism of the base, which can make the base move along the X and Y axes, so that the perforation of the opposite mold into the sand hole more convenient and accurate.
5. The movable die is equipped with the core pulling rack to meet the special requirements of the mold. If you do not use core pulling, close the core pulling switch.
6. The angle of the quicksand in the sand storage bucket reaches 70 degrees and is equipped with a vibrating motor. It is suitable for the use of collapsible core sand with poor fluidity in the copper casting and aluminum industry.
7. With mold adjustment space, it is convenient to assemble different molds and reduce the requirements for the die size.
|1||Max. Weight of Sand Core||8kg|
|2||Max. Size of Core Box ( L x W x H)||(450*330*220)mm|
|3||Heating Plate ( L x W)||(400*300)mm|
|5||Downward Stroke of Ejection Head||≤30mm|
|6||Stroke of Mold Opening||≤300mm|
|7||Max. Stroke of Core Remove||150mm|
|8||Conveyor ( L x W x H)||(2200*450*100)mm|
|10||Rising Angle of Conveyor||2°~4°|
|11||Speed of Transportation||72mm/s|
|12||Machine Size ( L x W x H)||(3500*1480*3400)mm|
|13||Speed of Lift (Single Time)||35s|
|14||Weight of Lift ( Single Time)||5~10kg|