|Place of Origin:||China(Mainland)|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1Set|
|Delivery Time:||30work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||100set/sets/per month|
|Warranty:||Auto Buffing Machine||After-sales Service:||Engineers Can Services Oversea|
|Maximum Speed Of The XYZ Axis:||20m/min||Spindle Motor Power:||4*5.5KW|
Auto Parts Automaticed Polishing Machine,
Faucets Automatic Polishing Machine,
Handles Automatic Polishing Machine
1.2 Auto parts
1.3 Door locks ,handles
1.4 Hardware ,jewelry accessory
• Promax Italy Motion Control system for the Uniform & High quality processing functions
• 6 programmable interpolable NC axes
• Main buffing motor 4 nos., 1500 rpm & 7.5 kw each, Siemens Servo Germany
• 7” LCD Color Touch Screen of Teach box
• Heavy Machine Foundation base of Steel, 250 mm thickness
• High precision gear & rack with slide for X/Y Transmission.
• Y-axis Main Structure welded with square tube & tempering for stability & rigidity. Y
• Z-axis Main Structure integrally welded, good rigidity, high precision & high moving speed.
• W-Axis gear steering box, Imported from Taiwan.
• Telescopic cover of X/Y axis made of steel.
• Auto Pressure Compensation
• Automatic Lubrication System
• USB Port, memory lock key switch usb
• Machine lamp for indication
2.3.1 The noise level of the machine has to be less than 80dB
2.3.2 There is smoke detector
2.3.3 Emergency stop button, safety check switch: When the safety door or operating window of the device is open, the power system of the device remains completely stopped.
2.3.4 In order to avoid the failure of workpiece clamping, the workpiece is ejected outward and the eject direction is designed downward; Operated window glass is made of double layer tempered glass.
2.3.5 Security Door Selection: to select whether to activate the safety door. When selected, the safety door will be automatically closed after polishing start. During the process, if the safety door limit signal is lost, it means the safety door may be forcibly opened. At this time, the system will suspend polishing. Only after the fault is removed, automatic polishing can be started again; when the polishing cycle is completed, the safety door will be open automatically. When the safety door is not selected, it will not move.
2.4 TECHNICAL PARAMETERS
|4||Max. Diameter of polishing wheel||600mm||
|5||Min. Diameter of polishing wheel||400mm||
|6||X-Axis travel (mm)||1200||1200|
|7||Y-Axis travel (mm)||1100||1100|
|8||Z-Axis travel (mm)||700||700|
|9||U-Axis travel (mm)||±90°||±90°|
|10||V-Axis travel (mm)||±360°||±360°|
|11||W-Axis travel (mm)||±360°||±360°|