|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Delivery Time:||30 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||30sets / month|
|Total Power:||13.2kw||Total Weight:||2000kg|
|Machine Size ( L X W X H):||（3500*1480*3400）mm||Max. Weight Of Sand Core:||8kg|
|Max. Size Of Core Box ( L X W X H):||（450*330*220）mm|
Automatic Sand Core Making Machine,
Conveyor Sand Core Making Machine,
CE Casting Core Making Machine
Industry Casting Core Making Automatic Sand Core Making Machine With Conveyor
1. human-machine interface and imported high-quality electronic control and pneumatic components/hydraulic device to ensure accurate and reliable control and easy operation.
2. there are three modes: manual, single action, and automatic.
3. the shooting port is 70 degrees to the sand, away from the high-temperature area, so that the perforation is easy to clean manually.
4. The machine is equipped with an integral moving mechanism of the base, which can make the base move along the X and Y axes so that the perforation of the opposite mold into the sand hole is more convenient and accurate.
5. The movable die is equipped with the core pulling rack to meet the special requirements of the mold.
6. The angle of the quicksand in the sand storage bucket reaches 70 degrees and is equipped with a vibrating motor. It is suitable for the use of collapsible core sand with poor fluidity in the copper casting and aluminum industry.
7. With mold adjustment space, it is convenient to assemble different molds and reduce the requirements for the die size.
Ⅱ TECHNICAL PARAMETERS
|1||Max. Weight of Sand Core||8kg|
|2||Max. Size of Core Box ( L x W x H)||(450*330*220)mm|
|3||Heating Plate ( L x W)||(400*300)mm|
|5||Downward Stroke of Ejection Head||≤30mm|
|6||Stroke of Mold Opening||≤300mm|
|7||Max. Stroke of Core Remove||150mm|
|8||Conveyor ( L x W x H)||(2200*450*100)mm|
|10||Rising Angle of Conveyor||2°~4°|
|11||Speed of Transportation||72mm/s|
|12||Machine Size ( L x W x H)||(3500*1480*3400)mm|
|13||Speed of Lift (Single Time)||35s|
|14||Weight of Lift ( Single Time)||10kg|