Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Application:||Industry||Process:||Low Pressure Die Casting|
|Item:||Brass Alloy Die Casting Machine Parts Low Price||Weight:||10T|
|Quality Control:||100% Inspected Casting Parts||Warranty:||1 Year|
Super Low Pressure Die Casting Process For Valve Housing And Water Meter Housings
The low-pressure die casting process is the most economical solution for the production of high-quality brass parts, e.g. sanitary fittings, valve housings, water meter housings and building hardware.
Low-pressure die casting (LPDC) plants are built according to a compact modular design with integrated induction melting furnaces, manipulator unit for the mould and a modern process control system.
We offer a wide range of fully and semi-automatic casting machines, including various additional facilities and advice on the design of casting moulds.
The Low Pressure Die casting machine are mainly for brass alloy and zinc alloy metal products, especially on faucets, valve bodies and sanitary fittings and accessories.To fulfill the different capacity requirement of customers, we have
1-manipulator and 2-manipulators models for customer options.
1. High quality casting and high-precision repeatability , automated casting with servo motor driving, linear guiding rail system;
2. High capacity ranges 400~450 castings per shift (8hrs);
3.Quick die change flange, 5 mins by munually ;
4. Furnace heating method: gas burner is standard and elctricity for option;
5. Max. die diemension 550*400mm;
6. Whole set machine cooled by cooling water for a efficiency cooling, highly improve inductors service life;
7. Zinc Oxide dust cleaning unit for furnace cleaning;
8. Industrial PC control with Ethernet cables, die casting programs up to 200 saved, recording & tracking furnace temperature;
9 .Cost-efficient production ( reduced melting loss,multiple die,one-man operation,increased yield);
10. Humanization of the work station (ergonomic design of the work station,minimizing of heat,noise and danger of accident)