|Place of Origin:||China(Mainland)|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Delivery Time:||2 weeks|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||30 sets/per month|
|Max. Weight Of Sand Core:||8kg||Max. Size Of Core Box ( L X W X H):||（450*330*220）mm|
|Heating Plate ( L X W):||（400*300）mm||Heating Power:||9.6kw|
|Downward Stroke Of Ejection Head:||≤30mm||Stroke Of Mold Opening:||≤300mm|
|Max. Stroke Of Core Remove:||150mm||Conveyor ( L X W X H):||（2200*450*100）mm|
|Name:||Foundry Core Making Machines||Rising Angle Of Conveyor:||2°~4°|
sand core making machine,
shell core shooter machine
Horizontal Shell Core Shooter Machine , Foundry Moulding Machine ISO Approved
Machine construction features:
1. human-machine interface and imported high quality electronic control and pneumatic components to ensure accurate and reliable control and easy operation.
2. there are three modes: manual, single action and automatic.
3. the shooting port is 70 degrees to the sand, away from the high temperature area, so that the perforation is easy to manually clean.
4. The machine is equipped with integral moving mechanism of the base, which can make the base move along the X and Y axes, so that the perforation of the opposite mold into the sand hole more convenient and accurate.
5. The movable die is equipped with the core pulling rack to meet the special requirements of the mold. If you do not use core pulling, close the core pulling switch.
6. The angle of the quicksand in the sand storage bucket reaches 70 degrees and is equipped with a vibrating motor. It is suitable for the use of collapsible core sand with poor fluidity in the copper casting and aluminum industry.
7. With mold adjustment space, it is convenient to assemble different molds and reduce the requirements for the die size.